Grain Comfort Features and Benefits
Maximum BTU 60,000
Clearance to Combustibles
||2000 sq. ft.
|70 lb Hopper
FOR INSTALLATION AND SERVICE
- Unique multi shell design ensures a safe Cool Exterior unlike the HOT surface of a wood stove.
- High Quality Heavy Gauge Steel provides excellent heat retention while ensuring quiet operation and extended life.
- Painted on the inside and out for corrosion resistance and long life.
- Stainless Steel Firebox resists Corrosion and Clinker box buildup. Firebox has a 3year warranty.
- Combination exhaust and air inlet design produces Neat Tidy piping.
- Combustion Air over Exhaust configuration, heats incoming air for increased efficiency.
- 135 CFM Combustion Fan enhances burn rate and clean operation.
- Adjustable 320 CFM circulation fan allows settings from gentle to force-ful flow of heated air.
- 3 rear clearance simplifies placement for all types of installation choices.
- 60lb. Hopper Capacity for longer burn time.
- High temperature Door and Hopper Lid Gaskets ensure air tight, smoke free operation.
- Simple Electronic Timer Control for trouble free non-complicated use.
- Two Overheat Sensors for Safe unattended operation.
- Front mounted Cleaning Plug for ease of cleaning.
- Stylized Spring Door Handle is cool to the touch during operation.
- Grain used in the Comfort Grain Stove is a renewable, Greenhouse Gas Neutral fuel.
- Can burn corn, wheat or rye without modification, giving flexibility and choice of best cost of fuel.
- Biodegradable residual known as Clinker is recommended as an excellent fertilizer.
- The Grain Comfort Stove is exempt from Emissions Standards due to its clean burning nature.
The GRAIN COMFORT STOVE is eligible for
Canadian Eco Energy Retrofit Program Grants starting at $300.00. and U.S.
HEAT WITH GRAIN, SAVE MONEY, CLEAN UP THE ENVIROMENT and STAY WARM